Customer Insights Manager
Customer Insights Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 basic
Customer Insights Manager', expected to conduct analyses which drive business change, analyse data using modern BI and statistical frameworks, and work closely with our product and R&D teams to implement new data architectures and pipelines. We have a lean team, which requires each of us to expertly manage the execution of tasks, communicate frequently at a task and strategy level, and take a hands-on approach to every aspect of our Customer Success initiatives. You must be comfortable working as part of a team and independently to accomplish our shared milestones and KPIs.
- Design and implement business reports for large Fortune 500 customers
- Leverage our in-house Machine Learning engine to drive increasing value for our customers
- Engineer custom solutions in the following disciplines: ETL/Data Warehousing, Data architecture/BI, Data Science/Machine Learning, and Retail or Supply Chain Operations
- Understand and analyse how our customers engage with our products and how it impacts their revenue over time
- Provide strategic recommendations to customers on trends and areas of improvement based on analytics deep dives
- Work alongside Customer Success Managers and the R&D team to improve processes and overall client satisfaction
The Insights team and its members are often integrated into the entire retail operations process (back and front offices). As such, we’re looking for individuals who have a broad knowledge and familiarity with modern analytical techniques, while also being interested in meeting face-to-face with customers.
2+ years of experience as a data analyst
2+ years using SQL Databases (DDL and DML)
2+ years using Python for data analysis (e.g. Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, SKLearn)
2+ years of experience working with BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
2+ years in a front-office or customer facing role
Additionally, our ideal candidate will have:
1+ years of experience at a SaaS company or retail organisation
Experience with distributed computing technologies (i.e. Spark, Hadoop/Hive, etc.)
Self-starter, able to work successfully within a team and independently
Process-oriented: you understand that for everything to work seamlessly, it’s essential for processes to be in place and to be consistent
Organized: you can move among tasks effortlessly, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
A general interest in AI, Machine Learning, and Data Science
Compensation will be commensurate with the abilities you bring to the table, but will include a competitive base salary, a comprehensive benefits program, and a robust performance-based incentive pay program. Less than 25% travel.